Yes, we accept both HSAs and FSAs on all purchases including single sessions, packages, and retail items.
- Payment is required at the time of booking. If the appointment is canceled more than 24 hours prior, a full refund will be made to the client. If less than 24 hours’ notice is provided, the client will be charged for the full session.
- Sauna room reservations are 50 minutes, which includes a 45-minute sauna session with 5 minutes to undress/dress. If a client is late to their appointment, the room reservation is shortened accordingly so our next appointment can start on time. We reserve the right to refuse service to any client that repeatedly stays past their allotted reservation.
- Pre-paid sessions are non-transferable.
- No Refunds
- All packages expire in 30 days, no exceptions. It’s the client’s responsibility to keep track of their remaining sessions and expiration dates.
Traditional saunas only heat the air in the cabin whereas Infrared saunas penetrate deep into your cells giving you a deep detoxifying sweat. Because infrared heat penetrates deep into tissues versus just the surface of the skin, infrared saunas are seven times more effective than traditional saunas for detoxifying the body. By raising the body’s core temperature, Infrared saunas can produce a sweat composed of 20% toxins compared to 3% with a traditional sauna.
Unlike traditional saunas which operate in excess of 180⁰ F, infrared saunas have the benefit of being effective at a more comfortable temperature of between 120-150⁰ F.
We have two options:
- a 50-minute room reservation (45-minute session plus 5 minutes to undress/dress)
- a 30-minute room reservation (25-minute session plus 5 minutes to undress/dress)
The rooms are private, so most clients undress for their sauna sessions. Loose and comfortable clothing is easiest for getting dressed after the sauna.
Benefits can be obtained in 20 mins, however, up to 45 minutes is recommended. If you are new to sauna bathing, it’s best to not push too hard in the beginning. Your body acclimates to the heat with time, so you’ll find you can withstand longer sessions with more time/frequency.
Ceragem Massage Bed
This treatment can be done as often as daily!
|“Old” Bed (#1 & 2)||“New” Bed (#3)|
|Time||42 mins||36 mins|
|Pressure||Only 1 level: lighter pressure, good for sensitive clients||6 levels: ability for deeper pressure|
|Programs||1 program||7 programs: digestion, circulation, basic health, energy, concentration, deep sleep and balanced body|